Test Automation Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_---- NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT POSITION, AND IT IS NOT OPEN TO C2C CANDIDATES. ----_
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TEST AUTOMATION DEVELOPMENT CANDIDATES. PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE REGARDLESS OF IF YOU MEET THE YEARS.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Software Developer for TEST AUTOMATION DESIGN in COLUMBUS, OH.
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Designs, codes, configures, debugs, documents and maintains high quality scripts/modules/applications for automated test frameworks and custom test solutions in an Agile environment
- Solves unique or complex IT automation framework and application development problems
- Provides estimation on effort to create new or update existing automation tests
- Documents technical solutions within test frameworks and custom test solutions
- Determines programming impact on existing systems/automation frameworks
- Provides advice on automation tools/techniques, feasibility and implementation, process improvements as well as maintenance plans
- Start out with manual testing and eventually help in the test automation space
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or a related field
- 6years of programming language knowledge
- 5years of Ruby experience
- 5years of experience in developing programs for test automation (e.g., Ruby, Python)
- 5years of experience in Software solution design
- 4years of experience in Static Testing
- 3years of IT service management (ITSM)
- 4years of traceability experience
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or a related field
- 5years of Cucumber experience