Test Data Management Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe lead will have the responsibility to define and manage the test data management effort across multiple applications and portfolios involved in the enterprise wide integration testing. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering test data management as a service across interfacing applications while working with test teams involved in delivering functional and non-functional testing. The lead will have a team of data analysts involved in managing the test data requirements working with data conversion, data migration and functional testing teams
* Minimum 6 years of current data related (modeling, ETL, database/SQL development) experience of which 3 must be in the setup of test data services across 2 different organizations/lines of business.
* Demonstrated success in driving towards the resolution of test data related delivery issues.
* Experience in deploying one or more of the commercial toolsets available in the marketplace.
* Experience should include a diversity of technologies, packaged and custom developed applications.
* Experience with the following:
Test Data Management strategy and implementation
Integration Architectures* Ability to travel100% (Monday through Thursday)
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Desire to work in an information systems environment
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).