This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSkill set requirements:
* Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products.
* Good experience in creating the Performance test plans, Document the performance test results and create a performance test summary report.
* Prepare Test estimation and review with respective Project POC's
* Good experience in using leading performance test tools like HP LR and Performance Centre. Analysis, JMX based JVM monitoring
* Tuning & console monitoring of various server resources like DB connection pools, Threads, JMS queues/topics/modules/factories etc.
* Good understanding of systems Architecture.
* Experience with Scalability and capacity planning.
* Good experience/exposure in upcoming technologies (Siebel, Oracle Fusion, Web service/middleware, backend, Citrix based testing, etc.)
* Experience in setting up and monitor real time performance stats using HP Sitescope etc.
Thorough Analysis by troubleshooting & conducting root cause analysis of performance bottlenecks.
* Sound understanding of Java/JVM architecture, JVM tuning, GC, Class loading, Thread Dump
* Tackle the state-of-the-art hardware performance issues: Analyze and debug difficult server performance issues (latest in industry), identify bottlenecks and optimize product/service performance to improve user experience
* Solve hardest software performance issues: Work with software developers closely to improve code base performance (e.g. algorithm redesign), reduce resource consumption and shorten request latency
* Strong analytical skills ability to quickly understand and interpret complex business processes that are being requested, and relate them to the technical architecture being supported.
* Strong communication skills an ability to explain to others through written documentation the essence of the requirements, utilizing pictorial and tabular methods as well as written descriptions that explain in plain English the requirement.
* Responsible for creating test cases / test data matching the requirement
* Multi-task between releases and prioritize tasks.
* Experience in Planning and client discussions.