Test Engineer 9/10/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified system components. Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provide technical support to other engineering groups. Guide and direct lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests. Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Unit Testing (UT), and Integration Testing (IT), Regression Testing (RT), Detailed Testing (DT), Operational Testing (OT), and Acceptance testing (AT). Perform test activities in a program consisting of waterfall and agile methodologies. Maximize test automation and participate in test driven development activities. Assign testing tasks to other team members and monitoring progress. Produce test reports. Present at program reviews, customer meetings and meetings with external organizations. Document and manage defect identification through resolution and closure.
* Currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance.
* BS degree and 2 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
* Experience with all aspects of developing and executing a test program.
* Experience with test and operational environment identification and coordination for installation and checkout.
* Experience with test process development, test case design, test procedure development, test execution, system evaluation and test reporting.
* Experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development and execution testing including experience with Army products and interfaces.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* Ability to isolate and resolve problems, document bugs, regress and close issues while working on particular application releases.
* Experience with all phases of a project lifecycle development process (analysis, design, code, test, migrate).
* Experience with automated test and test driven development concepts, tools, and languages.
* Experience in an Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Good verbal,written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
* Experience with network architecture and communications.
* Web Client end user devices, Smart Clients and Android applications.
* Familiar with VMF and USMTF message sets.
* Familiar with Combat Net Radio (CNR) and or SATCOM communications.
* Basic understanding of Army and Marine fire mission processing.
* Experience with AFATDS, Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems.
* Experience with testing involving ATEC, JITC, or other government agency.
* Experience testing with the Joint, NATO, or Coalition community.
* Experience supporting any military experiment or exercise i.e. C4ISR, MRX, Red Flag, Blue Flag.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.