This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY You Know Molex...
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
For more information:
* Visit the Molex website at www.molex.com
* Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
* Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
* Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
* Read our blog at www.connector.com
We are currently building our in house Reliability Lab staff and are looking for a talented Test Engineer to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to perform standard tests, analysis and evaluations on Molex products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support test equipment including coordinating calibration, maintenance and programming. Support Test Engineers/Sr Test Engrs/PTE s.
* Conducts product tests. Sets up and operates standard and custom test equipment and chambers. Includes equipment such as microscopes, Instron type force equipment, various electrical parameter measuring devices, environmental chambers,etc.
* Does product evaluation and performance analysis. Utilizing standard departmental procedures, develops and modifies Best Practices to establish performance and reliability of the products being tested.
* Prepares detailed test reports. Includes the purpose, a summary, conclusions, part numbers and component details of the product being tested, procedures and equipment used, etc.
* Conducts standard failure analysis and provides detailed reports as needed. Works with test and project engineers to create E8D s to evaluate results and provide corrective actions or recommendations.
* Supports Molex TQM program by following approved policies and procedures.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree in electrical, electronics, physics or similar technical field.
* 2 or more years experience in a laboratory environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Computer skills including Windows-based software
* Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing
* Effective oral and written communication
* Strong Interpersonal Skills
* Computer Proficient (MS Office, CAD)
* Organized & Detailed Oriented
* Self-Motivated and Drives for Results