Test Engineer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BUILT ON 30 YEARS OF EXPERTISE, RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PROVIDES SPECIALIZED RECRUITING SERVICES TO A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS RANGING FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES TO SMALL AND MID-SIZED BUSINESSES SPANNING MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Test Engineer to join a company in the Bethesda, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This Test Engineer will:
* Define testing strategies for the development teams following industry best practices
* Design and develops automated tests for platforms and applications
* Constantly seek to improve application performance through platform innovation
* Analyze, troubleshoot, and mitigate application issues and security vulnerabilities
* Collaborate with operations engineers, softwareengineers and DBAs
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
* Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience in a production SaaS environment
* Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Patience, rigor, and the ability to communicate clearly
* Highly collaborative work style
* Experience with RSpec, Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber
* Keen interest in new technologies and languages and how to innovate with them
* Experience with SQL is a plus
* Commitment to following security best practices
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.