Test Equipment Engineer
JOB TITLE: TEST EQUIPMENT ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Test engineer with bs degree in electrical or computer engineering with a minimum of three to five years' experience.
* Ability to learn and maintain existing automated test equipment
* Labview experience is desired.
* Modify and install software upgrades to existing equipment as test procedures change.
* Give support and resolve issues with test equipment supplied by the transition group to outside organizations.
* Reverse engineer and create software/equipment to replace manual test stations.
* Interface between outside contractors and outside organizations for transitioning test equipment.
* Support other test engineers in their execution of similar activities.
* Adhere to all utas export, ethics and safety requirements.
* Other tasks as assigned.