Test Lab Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTEST LAB ENGINEER
Are you ready to test it, break it and then rebuild it even better Do you have an eye for detail and a perseverance to find the bug in the system Parsons is now hiring an experienced Test Lab Engineer with a passion for performance testing newly designed systems.
In this role you will perform rigorous environmental and performance tests in the lab to verify conformance to design requirements and at times extensive responsibility for production preparation. You will investigate problems in the system and isolate the components or combination of components at fault and often makes subsequent design changes or recommendations to the system's responsible engineer.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your 8+ years of development laboratory experience, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges as we continue to improve systems.
* Assist in debugging and troubleshooting new development and production test lab equipment
* Isolate test failures to the test lab equipment, conduct diagnostic testing to suggest possible corrective action and consult with test equipment designers on implementation of required design changes
* Assure the completeness and accuracy of test lab program data and records
monitor test results and data for trends and early indications of product deficiencies* Prepare and conduct diagnostic testing to isolate failures and test possible corrective action design changes for test lab integration
* Assist the Project/Design Engineer in analyzing and interpreting test data and implement corrective action based on test data and product experience.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* 5 to 8years of relevant engineering experience
* 2+ years of development laboratory experience
* Basic knowledge of closed loop control systems
* Mechanical/Electrical hardware design experience
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident to comply with US Government Contracts
* Experience in the development of commercial or military aircraft flight controls
* FAA certification experience of avionic systems
* Avionics Standards: DO-178, DO-254, ARP-4754
Ready for action We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of engineering services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
PARSONS REFERRAL PLAN
_Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is Why not join our Parsons external referral program When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!_
Parsons is proud of our 70+ years in delivering engineering, technical, and construction services to our legacy markets: transportation, water, environmental, oil and gas, industrial, and defense. As markets have evolved, so have we. Parsons is a provider of choice for cybersecurity and alternative project delivery services. We believe talent, passion, and commitment generate success. Parsons employees go the distance for our customers and give back to the communities in which we live and work_. _We welcome self-starters who have the ability to solve problems elegantly--and who believe in our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation, sustainability, and diversity. If this describes you, join us! PARSONS DELIVERS A BETTER WORLD.
Parsons is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.