Test Laboratory Technician - NSSA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Ann Arbor, MI
To validate current and prototype product. To perform periodic quality checks.
1. Product Testing.
2. Learning new skills required for this position.
3. Maintenance of test equipment and lab cleanliness.
4. Prototype assembly and support.
5. Research new test equipment and training.
6. Schedule and perform all product validation testing.
7. Design and build test fixtures.
8. Troubleshoot and repair test equipment/data gathering devices.
9. Complete timelines and test reports.
10. This position as well as all positions within NSK STEERING SYSTEMS AMERICA, Inc. are responsible for adhering to our Vision, Mission and Values including Continuous Improvement, Good Housekeeping practices, Safety in everything we do, and adherence to our Environmental Procedures and Policies.
This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 4 to 6 years of position-related experience; preferably 6 to 8 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor