Test Manager 8/31/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TEST PROJECT MANAGER
SALT LAKE CITY UT
INTERVIEW: SKYPE OR TELEPHONIC
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience necessary to:
* Be responsible for the management and overall coordination, status reporting and stability of a variety of enterprise wide projects
* Manage testing activities in accordance with Test Strategy.
* Negotiate Test Plans with business partners and testing teams.
* Host and manage defect calls, insure defects are assigned and address according to Defect Management plans.
* Negotiate and manage testing conflicts such as environment schedules, data migrations and multiple teams testing simultaneously.
* Be responsible for assembling project plans, teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
* Identify resource needs, perform quality reviews and mitigate risks
* Track costs and key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
* Escalate functional quality and timeline issues appropriately
* Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
* Work closely with internal departments and outside vendors to ensure project completion
* Requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
* 8+ years' experience in project management processes, methodologies and tools, resource and changes management practices and techniques or other directly related experience
* A combination of Project Manager and QA/Test Management experience is acceptable
* Experience with Rational and/or Quality Center applications.
* Financial Services and/or banking experience is required
* Experience testing commercial lending systems is a big plus
* Ability to manage logistics, work on project plans, processes, and more
* A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
NOTES FOR THIS POSITION:
Someone with a background of Commercial Lending and QA Testing is perfect. Specifically Construction Lending or Syndicated Lending.
Great experience working with testing teams as they will be leading several in this position.
They are looking for a SME in Commercial lending.