Test Operator / Assembler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in the hiring for a Test Operator / Assembler in Lawrence MA. This is for a 4-5+ month Contract that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be part of the clients Test Operation team, testing electro-mechanical devices and components and possibly assisting on the assembly side. The candidate may use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. The client is looking to hire the right candidate right away, so if you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Test Operator / Assembler job include:
- Prior experience in Testing / QA for Mechanical or Electrical devices or components
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Must be able to view microscopic parts for extended periods of time
- Must have patience and ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Great communication skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Lawrence MA.
To be considered for this role you must have relevant Testing / Assembly experience and a professional up to date resume. Candidates without relevant experience in testing or assembly will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled