This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local AUBURN, CA company in their search for a Test Technician to work full time as a Temp to hire candidate in their manufacturing location. This individual's primary duty will be to test and assemble standard and customized parts according to set policies and procedures. If you meet the qualifications listed below please click on APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Test Technician include but are limited to the following.
- Verify that all assembled products are constructed following the appropriate BOM and assembly procedures.
- Responsible for manufacturing standard and customized products in accordance with written and verbal assembly procedures.
- Responsible for the electrical testing of full assemblies and subassemblies in accordance with written and verbal test procedures and will clearly document test results.
- Expected to inspect and critique the work of other assemblers on the line.
- Responsible for a basic level of troubleshooting and diagnosis of failures down to the subassembly level (i.e. determining that a circuit board or contactor is defective.)
- Troubleshoot and repair circuit boards down to the component level given proper production or engineering supervision.
- Periodically perform inventory counts of finished and unfinished goods.
- May package, palletize, or otherwise prepare for shipping finished products, subassemblies, and other various goods.
- Work with engineering department on special or prototype products.
Test Technician candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Soldering skills sufficient to cleanly and neatly replace thru-hole and surface-mount components on circuit boards without causing further damage.
- A basic understanding of electronic schematics, test parameters, and bill of material lists.
- Functional knowledge of test equipment (DVM and oscilloscope) and ESD procedures.
- Ability to work with manual and power tools
- Ability to use test equipment and personal computers.
- Sufficient visual acuity to inspect and assemble components.
- Willingness to wear personal protective hearing equipment and clothing.
Adecco provides one of the most inclusive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on APPLY NOW to be considered for this position or any other Test Technician related job opportunities with Adecco.