This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sanmina is looking for an organized, hard working, experienced RF test technician to join our Product Repair Operations in the Dallas, TX area.
* Test and diagnose Telecom RF products to the component level in a product repair operation environment
* Disassemble, repair, and reassemble electronic products
* Enter test and repair results in data reporting tools
* Work with epoxies, adhesives, thermal gels, and solder
* Perform incoming and in-process inspections to ensure products meet quality specifications
* Perform test equipment maintenance
* Pack and prepare products for shipping
* 2 year electronic technical degree, or equivalent experience
* 4 years experience in manufacturing testing
* Experience handling and testing of RF components
* Knowledge of materials, tooling, and mechanical assembly skills for electronic Telecom products
* Microscope and miniature microelectronic assembly skills
* Ability to follow oral and written guidelines or drawings and accurately and concisely communicate testing results
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Detail oriented
* Excellent Computer skills
* Willingness to learn
* Takes initiative and offers ideas for improvement
* Able to lift or move up to 50lbs
The ideal candidate will have experience in Manufacturing Testing of Telecom RF products. This person will work well in a team environment and communicate both internally and externally. This person will proactively monitor actions to ensure on-time delivery of tasks. Basic hardware and software skills in support of new product launch efforts are a significant plus.
Supports both manufacturing and engineering activities such as test, checkout, modification, assembly of prototype electromechanical systems, experimental processes and specialized test equipment. Applications may include analog, digital, and logic systems. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and troubleshooting functions. Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions. Assists in the construction, test and checkout of test equipment. Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.