Test Technician II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Test Technician in Franklin, MA. This is for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Test Technician you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a manufacturing environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Test Technician job include:
• Test and certify assemblies and instruments to meet quality standards
• Test subassemblies and/or standard instruments within the Value Stream
• Basic troubleshooting abilities with electromechanical assemblies
• Active member of production cell. May require inventory and equipment management as related to the cells operations requirements
• Adhere to ISO9000 requirements including ESD, work area cleanliness, maintenance and calibration of equipment and work instruction adherence
• Adhere to discrepant material disposition process (Material Review Board process)
• Maintain Inventory Accuracy based on site goals
• 2 year technical degree in a related field (Mechanical or Electrical), military training or other equivalent experience required
• 1 to 2 years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, instrumentation test is preferable
• Ability to understand the basic operations in Microsoft Word and Excel
• High visual acuity and manual dexterity. Ability to conduct equipment set up and qualification on simple machinery as well as experience doing in-process visual inspection
• Ability to work safely with chemicals and gasses and maintain good housekeeping standards
• Experience working with and troubleshooting electromechanical assemblies and printed circuit boards (PCBs)
• Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing concepts a plus
• Experience with IQS, Hertzler, and/or MAPICS a plus
We have openings on the 1st and 2nd shift
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00/hr
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled