This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Test Technician Saginaw, MI
Advantage Resourcing is currently looking for a Test Technician to support our client in Saginaw, MI
* Supports engineering activities such as design test, checkout, modification, fabrication, and assembly of prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment. Applications may include analog, digital and/or video circuits and logic-systems.
* Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
* Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect design data or assist in research work.
* Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
* Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
* Assists in the design, construction, test and checkout of test equipment.
* Uses manufacturing test, development or diagnostic equipment including but not limited to such equipment as oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
* Setup and conduct product tests per technical specifications.
* Follow laboratory test progress to ensure proper execution and to meet scheduled milestones.
* Record test results and write final reports.
* Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word
* Knowledge of basic mechanical and electrical principles
* Needs automotive testing experience
* Experience in machine/test set-up, report writing using Microsoft office software, tear down of tested parts required with inspection required.
* Environmental chamber experience helpful along with working with hydraulics.
* May require weekend work as needed
Working toward 2 year Technical degree or equivalent experience
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.