This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Test Technician Saginaw, MI
Advantage Resourcing is currently looking for a Test Technician to support our client in Saginaw, MI
* Supports Validation Test activities for Electric Power Steering applications.
* This is a A Shift position and is full time.
* Mechanical knowledge background a must.
* Strong computer skills with experience in MS Office programs required.
* Candidate must be very organized and structured and have strong multi-tasking skills.
* Needs to be able to follow laboratory test instructions to ensure proper test execution and to meet scheduled timing commitments.
* Needs to be able to lift 60lbs repeatedly and must be a hands on worker.
* Needs to be a self starter that is able to work independent as well as part of a team.
* Must be able to understand and follow safety protocol to ensure safety to self and other co-workers.
* Teachable, Self-starter that can work alone of as part of an integral team.
* Must be able to self-organize job priorities and work on many tasks at one time.
* Effectively work with others.
* Has working knowledge of MS Word and Excel software fundamentals.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Has analytical ability to aid in resolution of complex problem.
* Knowledge of basic mechanical and electrical principles
Minimum of two-year associate degree or 3 years military experience
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.