Testing - Automation ( Ruby & Cucumber )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE TESTING - AUTOMATION (RUBY & CUCUMBER)
*Strong communication & leadership skills
Min 3.5years' experience with industry standard testing and quality assurance methodologies and verification and validation processes
* 2 to 3years of Test Automation or Development Experience
* 2 to 3years' experience designing automation framework using open source technology
* Must have 2 to 3years' experience in building automation script using Cucumber or spec flow.
* Experience with Keyword, Modular and data driven framework, performance testing using Jmeter or any other open source technology. Preferredexperience with database and service testing
* Good understanding on industry standard databases like Oracle 10g, MS Sql Server etc.
* Proficient in Team Foundation Server or Quality Center with defect tracking, document management, and knowledge base systems
* Proficiency in AgileScrum environment. Knowledge of ATDD ability to explain system issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- * Analyze and translate functional requirements to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives. Automate these test cases, maintain the automation framework, execute on regular basis.
* Create and maintain test cases and test data using Quality Center/Team Foundation Server, Ruby-Cucumber, Rubymine
* Actively participate in requirements reviews, gain an understanding of functional specifications and provide feedback on documentation
* Actively participate in project group meetings.
* Create and maintain automation framework
* Write, review and train the automation teste script utilizing Rubymine and other automation tools.
* Facilitate the defect management meetings
* Identify as many defects possible to deliver a quality product to our client
* Perform all aspects of verification, including integration testing, functional testing, and regression testing
* Develop and implement well-defined test plans
* Manage defect tracking and provide informative updates as requested
* Participate in production validation and support as needed
* Comply with Huntington's standards of the SDLC, and adhere to testing strategies and procedures within the industry standard.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Conceptual and Analytical Thinking
* Attention to Detail
* Commitment to Quality
* Teamwork and Collaboration
* Customer Service Orientation