Theatre Operations Systems Administrator
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Problem Management
* Perform regular root cause analysis of escalated theatre system issues.
* Work with internal and external departments to develop, document, test, and deploy more efficient support processes, or permanent resolutions to common theatre systems problems.
* Train internal and external support teams on the system changes required to resolve theatre system problems.
* Application installation and configuration across multiple environments (Dev, Test, Stage, Prod, etc)
* Interface Management
* Application Security Management
* Application Change Management
* Design and testing of system and application patches and upgrades
* Production Support and Monitoring
* Bachelor s degree in business or computer science or equivalent. Necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundation of software implementation fundamentals
* 2-4 years of experience in IT-related positions
AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.This position is the key technical position in the organization responsible for the administration of one or more applications to support the systems installed within the theatres. Responsibilities include various activities such as system installation, set-up and configuration, security administration, testing, promotion and installation of upgrades and patches, change control, troubleshooting and production support.