Therapist - Recovery Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Wheat Ridge, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONExempla West Pines Behavioral Health is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Wheat Ridge, Colo. (estab. 1988)
* On the campus of Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
SERVICES & EXPERTISE
* Serves adults 18 & older with psychiatric or substance abuse concerns
* Integrated treatment for those affected by both chemical dependency & an emotional or psychiatric disorder
* Outpatient programs, partial hospitalization, residential substance abuse treatment & inpatient acute care
* Holistic treatment approach focuses on the patients physical, emotional, social & spiritual well-being
* Providing hope, healing & recovery for patients & their loved ones
The is a 20-bed intensive residential treatment program. Patients are admitted for a minimum of two weeks. The treatment program combines traditional addiction interventions with more wholistic approaches, such as accupuncture and physical fitness. The program caters to patients who have a chemical dependency or a dual diagnosis. All residents come on a voluntary basis.
Provides consistent and direct comprehensive care to the recovery residents in a therapeutic and counseling capacity. Provides individual, group and family therapy. Assists with some case management for residents. Reports to the Recovery Center Manager.
* Masters degree in mental health field.
* Graduate work including field placement within the mental health field and recovery preferred.
* Two years experience in a clinical care and case management preferred.
* One year in-patient or residential adult psychiatric or recovery experience required.
* Certified Addictions Counselor (CACIII)
* License in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy, addiction counseling or psychology.