Thermal Spray Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Direct Hire
Advantage Resourcing is currently accepting applications for a Thermal Spray Technician with HVOF experience for our client located in Hebron, KY. This is a direct hire opportunity.
* Review individual job folders to verify the specific spray requirements and to ensure that all pre-spray processes have been completed.
* Perform appropriate coating application per work instructions.
* Record and sign off (using assigned stamp) on all applicable process steps defined in the job folder for each spray operation.
* Report all coating problems, inaccuracies in job folder details, damaged parts or tooling and fixture issues to direct supervisor.
* Make appropriate and safe use of coating materials, consumables, process supplies, and equipment.
* Follow in-process inspection procedures as needed to verify that the current operation meets the technical plan and work instruction requirements.
* Follow all procedures pertaining to the spray operations or related work as assigned.
* High School diploma
* Experience in a thermal spray production environment
* Ability to perform mechanical measurements
* Excellent Organizational Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Microsoft Office Products
* HVOF and/or Verifiable Plasma spray experience (2 Yrs.)
* Experience with large multi-axis robotics and programming tools
Qualified talent MUST be willing to relocate to the Northern Kentucky area.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Contact our Crescent Springs, KY office: (859)578-3300
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$20.00 to $29.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.