Third Party Retail Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Fort Smith, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for SHARP TALENT to join our team and be the VOICE OF OUR BRAND.
As a THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT MANAGER, you will play a pivotal role in the continued STABILITY AND GROWTH of our organization, by serving as an ambassador of the Cox brand. Working with our Third Party Retailers, you will manage the vendor relationship while ensuring personnel at each location actively promotes Cox products and services. The THIRD PART ACCOUNT MANAGER works to influence and enhance relationships with National Retailer and Local Dealer store management by serving as a business consultant to translate strategy into effective operational and sales tactics.
THIS IS THE PERFECT CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR SALES-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT. UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL WITH COX COMMUNICATIONS as a Third Party Account Manager. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
THE COX COMMUNICATIONS DIFFERENCE
COX COMMUNICATIONS IS MORE THAN JUST A PLACE TO WORK. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HAVING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE THAT REFLECTS THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. We embrace and foster an environment that builds on the unique talents that come from a variety of people and perspectives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Responsible for selecting, developing, retaining and overseeing team that will influence vendor contractors to promote, market and sell Cox Communications products.
* Provides training and development to ensure team meets sales goals and quotas for assigned accounts.
* Hires or influences hiring decisions of 3rd party labor for vendors in assigned accounts.
* Manages store and sales representative adherence to contract terms, policies and procedures.
* Develops and cultivates long term relationships with Authorized Retailers and National Retailer Management in order to maximize revenue growth and drive product penetrations.
* Implement regular store visits and evaluates Specialist and/or 3rd party agent performance.
* Serves as key point of contact for Authorized Retailers, ensuring timely response and resolution to any issues/inquiries.
* Designs and implements strategies to maximize sales; including but not limited to sales events, competitions and incentives.
* Develops, leads, and implements sales and customer service strategy, enhancement and initiatives.
* Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, reducing transaction costs and time, improving sales efficiency, etc. Ensures strategies improve retail operations metrics.
* Works closely with marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
* Develops sales incentive programs for authorized retailers and internal team that drives results.
* 7+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Third Party Sales, etc.).
* 5+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree (MS/MBA or above).
* Excellent ability to persuade others through indirect influence.
* Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction.
* Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative relationships as a key influencer in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment.
* Demonstrated ability to actively and successfully coach & train others to enhance sales performance.
* Strong business acumen and ability to translate strategy into effective operational & sales tactics.
* Strong consultative sales experience and ability to provide guidance to vendors on retail approaches.
* BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
* 2+ years of experience in a management role preferred.
* Bilingual candidates strongly preferred.
Your Career at Cox
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization:Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location:US-AR-Fort Smith-4900 S Zero St
Unposting Date:Oct 12, 2016, 12:59:00 AM