Third Party Testing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Number: 4467
Position Title: 420RC : THIRD PARTY TESTING MANAGER
Position specific description
The Third Party Administration Testing Manager mitigates Third Party risk by identifying, assessing, and testing controls. In adherence with OCC Bulletin 2013-29 (Third Party Risk Management) and the BAMS Third Party Management policy, this role will serve as a key contributor to the second line testing function for third party related processes and controls. Further, this role is responsible for leading and/or participating in Third Party program projects and initiatives.
* Own testing coverage plans and associated test scripts related to the adherence and effectiveness of Third Party Management processes and controls, including but not limited to Planning, Sourcing, and Ongoing Monitoring.
* Conduct testing and prepare documentation sufficient for a third party to (e.g., Audit, regulators, etc.) review, re-perform, and arrive at same conclusion.
* Work closely with Sourcing and LOBs to develop and drive remediation plans
* Track, monitor and validate LOB remediation plans
* Aggregate, analyze, and report on test results and issue themes
* Participate in other phases of testing to provide expertise and feedback on areas assigned
* Participate in various ad-hoc projects as requested by management
* Drive and influence risk culture
* Bachelor s Degree required
* 5+ years Risk, Compliance or Audit experience, of which at least 2+ years control and/or process testing experience
* Demonstrated experience in a Risk and Compliance environment.
* Strong Excel skills
* Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data
* Third Party Risk Management experience, which may include execution or oversight roles
* Strong writing skills that create a consistency and succinctness in Third Party documentation
* Ability to demonstrate strong relationship management and interpersonal skills, using key Third Party partner relationships, to build credibility and promote objectives.
* Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload accordingly
* Strong attention to detail in work output
* Ability to communicate to Executives verbally and in written form
* Influence horizontally and vertically across the organization and diverse audiences with varying degrees of technical understanding
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Third Party Testing Manager
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: