This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
I hope you are doing good.
I have a job opportunity related to your profile with one of our client, please find below Job Description for your review. If you are interested and available for the following position then please send your updated resume in word format along with your contact details to discuss further.
ROLE: TECHNOLOGY ANALYST - TIBCO
LOCATION: OWING MILLS, MD & DALLAS, TX
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 3-4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
* Atleast 2 plus of experience in large scalable enterprise systems development and architectural design using Tibco technology.
* Development and Platform Management experience.
* Tibco EMS, Tibco BW, BE and BC experience is must.
* Experience with setting Tibco domains and projects.
* TIBCO Business Events 3.x and 5.x experience.
If you feel comfortable with the above job description.Please fill the below details and reply back ASAP, So that i can take things move further more quickly.
Please confirm your Cell Phone:
Current Home & Work Location in USA (City, State):
What is the best time to reach you:
What is your total Work Experience in years:
Of the above, how many years have you worked in USA:
Current Employer Name:
Are you authorized to work for ANY employer in USA (US citizen, Green card, H1(Validity), L2, EAD):
Do you require visa sponsorship now or in future to work in the US You may choose to provide more details:
Are you willing to travel,if so up-to what percentage:
Are you willing to relocate within the USA:
What's your lead time to join, if an employment offer is extended to you:
Have you applied for same position within the last 6 months:
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR CURRENT COMPENSATION(MANDATORY):
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR EXPECTED COMPENSATION(MANDATORY):
Our Client is a Global IT services and Consulting Company having $9.2billion revenue with working in many locations of USA. Their activities include development support,integration,implementation and testing services across all major enterprise software systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.