Ticket Checking Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Ticket Checker Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that ticket checking staff is efficiently and effectively validating tickets according to company standards. It may be necessary for the ticket checker supervisor to assist as a ticket seller in either the ticket or season pass office throughout the course of employment.
* Monitor daily outside ticket checking staff operations/cover arrange breaks and daily lift assignments for the ticket checking staff members
* Coordinate with Ticket Office Manager for scheduling and other operational needs
* Scans daily ticket and season pass products using RTP computer system.
* Monitors traffic flow in lift lines and provides direction and crowd control as needed.
* Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski ticket and season passes including instances of fraud and misuse of ticket and season pass products. Will defer to supervisor in resolving such issues.
* Responsible for signing out and returning ticket scanners at the beginning and end of every business day from the ticket office staff.
* Administers daily ticket sales using ticket computer system.
* Issues ticket using computer system hardware to print and distribute to guests.
* Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski ticket and season passes.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be attentive to detail.
* Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
* Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
* Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
* Must be willing and able to work in unfavorable weather.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: