This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Ticket Seller will be responsible for ensuring ticket products and season passes are validated according to company standards.
* Informing Guests of ticket, rental, and ski school packages.
* Handling money, making change, and posting room charges.
* Cashing out and making drops.
* Administers daily ticket sales using ticket computer system.
* Issues ticket using computer system hardware to print and distribute to guests.
* Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski ticket and season passes.
* Conducts daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
* Assist with ticket sales for the climbing wall.
* Assist the ticket checking staff when business levels warrant additional staffing.
* Other duties as assigned by Skier Services Director.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be attentive to detail.
* Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
* Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: