Tier 3 Technical Support Rep 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Time Warner Cable
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Type: Full Time
The Time Warner Cable Carolina region currently seeks Technical Support Representatives for our Customer Care Department in Greensboro, NC.
The Advanced Support Tech talks with customers by phone and/or email to resolve data problems and troubleshoots video, HSD (High Speed Data), digital phone and data services. Own all customer issues presented to you while acting as the customer s liaison into the company.
We are a 24/7 call center. Must be flexible to work any shift Sunday Saturday
Start Date: November 4, 2016
Essential Job Functions:
* Troubleshoot with TWC subscribers who are having difficulty with video, digital phone and data services utilizing all available diagnostic tools Once problems are resolved, agents are required to introduce new services or products to these customers following a specified sales process and must a meet a monthly sales quotas
* Resolve complex data problems that involve local network issues, email issues, modem trouble and other company owned equipment and/or software configurations
* Utilize reasoning and critical thinking skills, identify appropriate fix agent and resolve single-user issues
* Assist voice customers when needed, including but not limited to calling customers to confirm issue resolution
* Assist, coach, train all support representatives on work-related procedures and products
* May review tickets for potential system issues to escalate to different group as needed May assist with error trending, analysis and feedback sessions
* Works with supervisors to streamline troubleshooting processes as well as create and maintain appropriate troubleshooting procedures
* Needs to be able to provide exceptional customer service, works various schedules including on-call support and performs other duties as assigned
* Supports all department and company goals and objectives
* Familiarity with cable system operations, internet and telephony operations preferred
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to make decisions quickly
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos Ability to write simple correspondence
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and technical papers related to equipment and/or troubleshooting processes
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Education and Experience:
* Job related 2 year degree or 2 years equivalent work experience required
* Certifications in related subject matter Examples include but are not limited to A+, N+, MCSE, CCNA, preferred
* Experience in supporting applications and equipment in a helpdesk environment preferred
* ICOMs and equipment in a helpdesk environment preferred
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 0587
Controlling Establishment ID: 00033 - Greensboro North Regional Rd
Job Code: TWCCSU110 Rep 1, Technical Support Nonexempt