This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
SELECT STAINLESS PRODUCTS LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelds and assembles stainless steel components of foodservice equipment and other similar equipment or equipment deemed necessary by management. Employee must be able to:
* Tig welding on stainless steel.
* Attend work on the schedule established by the employer.
* Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
* Obtain parts and materials to keep jobs running smoothly.
* Access area to be welded by climbing step stool.
* Use disc grinder to smooth out, weld, or grind parts prior to welding.
* Operate manual welding units and equipment by depositing metal from electrode to work piece and joins edges of work piece.
* Maintain length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
* Weld in flat and vertical horizontal geometry planes (all position welding).
* Examine weld for bead size and other specifications.
* Grind or clean weld joint of work piece.
* Repair improperly welded pieces and fill holes.
* Position and clamp work pieces together.
* Tack assemblies together.
* Transfers equipment, objects, or parts, to specified work areas, using moving devices.
* Assemble component parts using hand and small power tools.
* May change hoses, fittings, air valves, suspension parts, etc.
* Clean up work area daily.
* Willing to work overtime as necessary.
* 90% standing, 10% sitting with bending, pushing, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds (anything more than 50 pounds request assistance).
* Good understanding of set up techniques.
* Meets agreed upon goals and objectives in a timely manner.
* Report any required or preventative maintenance to supervisor / shop foreman.
* High School Diploma or GED.