This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
SELECT STAINLESS PRODUCTS LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Welds and assembles stainless steel components of foodservice equipment and other similar equipment or equipment deemed necessary by management. Employee must be able to:
* Tig welding on stainless steel.
* Attend work on the schedule established by the employer.
* Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
* Obtain parts and materials to keep jobs running smoothly.
* Access area to be welded by climbing step stool.
* Use disc grinder to smooth out, weld, or grind parts prior to welding.
* Operate manual welding units and equipment by depositing metal from electrode to work piece and joins edges of work piece.
* Maintain length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
* Weld in flat and vertical horizontal geometry planes (all position welding).
* Examine weld for bead size and other specifications.
* Grind or clean weld joint of work piece.
* Repair improperly welded pieces and fill holes.
* Position and clamp work pieces together.
* Tack assemblies together.
* Transfers equipment, objects, or parts, to specified work areas, using moving devices.
* Assemble component parts using hand and small power tools.
* May change hoses, fittings, air valves, suspension parts, etc.
* Clean up work area daily.
* Willing to work overtime as necessary.
* 90% standing, 10% sitting with bending, pushing, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds (anything more than 50 pounds request assistance).
* Good understanding of set up techniques.
* Meets agreed upon goals and objectives in a timely manner.
* Report any required or preventative maintenance to supervisor / shop foreman.
* High School Diploma or GED.