Time Processing Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE TIME PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING EMAIL INBOXES USED TO RECEIVE TIME CARDS , SUBMITTING TIMECARDS TO THE PEOPLESOFT IMPORT TOOL AND AUDITING IMAGES TO ENSURE TIMELY AND ACCURATE PROCESSING. THE TIME PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR PROVIDES SUPPORT TO THE TIME PROCESSING DEPARTMENT ALLOWING TEAMS TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE PAY/BILL FUNCTIONS.
* Timecard Inbox Management; submit received timecards to processing system and respond to/forward email communications.
* PeopleSoft Tracking Audit - Monitor receipt of all timecards submitted by Clinician, Client, and Associate Vendor, and ensure all timecard data meets required specifications.
* Vendor Management System; retrieve clinicians time from and track receipt into processing system.
* Process Lunch Penalty Report; ensure meal penalties are in compliance
* Time Off Report Entry; enter time off from AMIE MOD in to PeopleSoft
* Earnings Overpayments; review and create packets for Travel Accounts Receivable on overpayments for clinicians
* Short Hours Arrears packages; review and create packets for Travel Accounts Receivable for collections
* Have a general understanding of client resolution terms for timely billing.
* Escalation Process Compliance
* Reports all time that cannot be processed in SharePoint site daily. Ensures proper notes and fields are populated
* Act as a liaison between Clinician/ Associate Vendor and Client to help resolve any timecard related discrepancies.
* Audit data keyed into multiple systems for accuracy
* Respond to inquiries and questions from internal and external customers
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED certificate required
* Associates or Bachelor s Degree
* 1 year administrative functions
* 1 year in a customer service oriented role
* Experience with timekeeping or payroll processes
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.