Time Processing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE TIME PROCESSING SPECIALIST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERPRETING TIMECARD DATA AND INPUTTING IT INTO MULTIPLE SYSTEMS FOR PAY AND BILL WITHIN SPECIFIED DEADLINES. THE TIME PROCESSING SPECIALIST NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO KEY DATA ACCURATELY AND HAVE A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THE TIMECARD ENTRY PROCESS AND TERMS FOR TIMELY BILLING.
* Interpret timecard data and input into multiple systems for pay and bill within in specified deadlines.
* Key data accurately through a complete and thorough understanding of the pay/bill guidelines.
* Interpret contract terms as they relate to billing exceptions in order to accurately input data in alignment with client agreement and ensure client satisfaction.
* Have a complete understanding of client resolution terms for timely billing.
* Ensures escalation path is followed and involves team lead if unable to process timecard within 14 days.
* Reports all unprocessable timecards onto Sharepoint site daily. Ensures proper notes and fields are populated
* Monitor receipt of all timecards submitted by Clinician, Client, and Associate Vendor, and ensure all timecard data meets required specifications.
* Prepare and process payroll/ billing adjustments (e.g. approved contract exceptions) into the appropriate technology in an efficient manner to maintain accurate payroll and invoicing.
* Act as a liaison between Clinician/ Associate Vendor and Client to help resolve any timecard related discrepancies.
* Compare data keyed into multiple systems for accuracy utilizing relevant software reporting
* Research and resolve timecard entry concerns stemming from other departments to improve cross-functionality across teams and ensure efficient problem resolution.
* Respond to inquiries and questions from internal and external customers via email, AMIE tasks in order to prevent escalated payroll/billing issues.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED certificate required
* Associates or Bachelor s Degree
* 2 years data entry
* 2 years in a customer service oriented role
* Experience with timekeeping or payroll processes
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.