This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE ASSOCIATE
Reports To: Team Lead / Supervisor / Manager Title and Closing Services
Supervises Directly: N/A
Supervises Indirectly: N/A
* *Order title searches/abstracts, prepare title commitments, order documents necessary to clear title such as payoffs, lien releases, subordinations. Perform title updates as required.
* *Review and resolve complex title issues to clear transactions to close. Obtain lender documents from secure platforms.
* *Work closely with closer, lender, borrower and signing agents to schedule closing transactions timely.
* *Prepare HUD statements for review by closer and lender.
* *Review files post closing and prepare for disbursement and shipping to lender.
* *Prepare mortgage documents for processing, including photocopying, labeling, and recording. Prepare file title policy for review and sign off by licensed title agent.
* *Work any post closing resolution or recording rejections in a timely manner.
* *Coordinate work with other internal departments in order to accurately service customers.
* *Follow up on customer requests, missing documents, and performs basic project work.
* *Documents the resolution of basic customer inquiries and resolves routine problems in the title and closing process.
* *High level of written and verbal communication with internal and external clients.
* *This position requires frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client expectations.
* *Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN s computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN s systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Information Security Policy.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Education: Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Related Experience: Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in the title insurance industry. Must be able to work in a high volume environment with strict deadlines. Experience with multiple state documents preferred. Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish and solve routine problems, referring non-routine matters to supervisor.
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit and work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time.
Position Requirements: Ability to read and interpret real estate title related documents. Must meet projected production requirements as established by manager on a daily basis.
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Ability to effectively communicate information, including responding to questions, to managers, team members and/or customers one-on-one or in groups. Strong customer service, communication, organization and problem resolution skills, as well as detail oriented. Ability to work in an environment that monitors and sets high standards for production, accuracy and quality. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to utilize the internet to perform technical research.
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL