Title Curative Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE CURATIVE ASSOCIATE
Responsible for performing all functions related to title curative related issues to clear files for closing.
* Under direct supervision, assist in clearing all title issues and exceptions for one or more client.
* Review and resolve complex title issues for resolution.
* Coordinate with other internal and external departments and title companies in order to accurately and effectively service clients.
* Perform timely follow-up with clients, customers, and vendors/title companies via e-mail and/or phone.
* Coordinate with external parties to obtain lien clearance, releases subordinations, payoffs, and other documentation that may be necessary to issue title insurance.
* Properly document the resolution of basic customer inquiries and resolve routine problems in the title curative process.
* This position requires frequent overtime, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client exceptions.
* Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN s computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN s systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Information Security Policy.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: List requirements for each of the following.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Related Experience: Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the title insurance industry. Experience with multiple state documents preferred. Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish and solve routine problems, referring non-routine matters to supervisor.
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit and work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time.
Position Requirements: Ability to read and interpret real estate title related documents. Must meet projected production as established by manager on a daily basis.
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Ability to effectively communicate information, including responding to questions, to managers, team members and/or customers one-on-one or in groups. Strong customer service, communication, organization and problem resolution skills, as well as detail oriented. Ability to work in an environment that monitors and sets high standards for production, accuracy and quality. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to utilize the internet to perform technical research.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL