Title Curative Specialist/Closing Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONImmediate need for an experienced Title Curative Specialist with knowledge of closing procedures in the Las Colinas/Irving area! Dynamic company is seeking title curative specialists looking for long term advancement opportunities to join their team. This is a full-time temp to perm position paying between $18 - $25/hr depending on experience, 40 hours a week Monday-Friday.
Closing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all aspects involved with finalizing the loan closing process, communicating with clients, borrowers, internal staff, and outside agencies to facilitate all closing issues in a timely manner consistent with company defined standards.
- Manages and reviews daily work-in progress reports, which include but are not limited to, Closing, Disbursement, Reject, Title Clearance, Untouched and Post Clearance reports
- Responsible for closing document preparation and signing in accordance with federal, state and client requirements and instructions
- Review of Title Commitment for clearance
- Secure lender approval of loan closing documents
- Respond to borrower and/or lender questions regarding closing documents
- Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner
- Maintain open communication with team members and team leader
- Confirm with borrowers closing dates, location, documentation, and funds due at closing with borrower
- Experience preparing Closing Disclosures, HUD and Closing Documents
- Manage and support lender relationships with the financial build out of RESPA documents and preparation of closing documents
- Working with realtors, attorneys and various lenders to address closing instructions, prorate taxes, calculate loan interest and prepare escrow settlement documents
- Working with Title Commitment Coordinators to review commitment and address exceptions which must be cleared prior to closing and to determine documentation necessary to waive exceptions
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-5 years practical work experience within the real estate industry or vendor management service
- Working knowledge of real estate titles, deed preparation and closings
- Proficiency with personal computers, MS Office and office equipment
- Ability to be goal and detail-oriented, persistent and motivated, possess high level of initiative, ability to handle stressful situations, meet deadlines, work well in team environments and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Control client communications and conflict resolution, providing two-way communication between client and organization, communicating client?s expectations, goals and interests, researching needs as necessary
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.