Title Insurance Processor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current a Title Company Office Assistant job in Beavercreek, OH. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity lasting at least 6 months. As a Title Company Office Assistant, you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
• Perform data entry
• Superior customer service with our Internal (i.e. Associates) and External Customers.
• Utilize Microsoft Office and industry specific software programs.
• Receive incoming calls and greet individuals
Handle incoming calls in a professional manner
• Answer basic questions or performs routine problem resolution
• Enter or locate information into the computer system, print or copy information and distribute as requested
• Routine administrative tasks
• Superior personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Very detail oriented
• Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and professionalism
• Work well in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work well under pressure or with deadlines
• Strong work ethic is a must
Pay for this position is flexible and competitive. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:30PM but that could be flexible depending upon the candidate. A resume and salary range is required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Title Company Office Assistant in Beavercreek, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled