Title Plant Associate IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Facilitates efficient posting of property data within a Geographic Title Plant. May specialize in one or various title plant related functions such as creation/validation of property accounts, data analysis, data remediation, documentation, backplant digitization, map analysis, and other required critical title research and maintenance for the business unit.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform quality control and analysis of county records used to update Title Plant databases.
* Prepare clear, orderly instructions and documentation.
* Perform plant investigation of data issues and discrepancies.
* Maintain and/or create property accounts within Title Plant Systems, including database validated associations to underlying properties.
* Update plant property associations with the most current Tax roll APN data.
* Provide clarifications to vendors on legal descriptions and property account matters.
* Track, log, analyze and work with Recorded, Assessor and Arb Maps.
* Identify trends, core issues and relationships between data and weak or insufficient instructions.
* Perform investigation of historical land records and when required, creation of indexing instructions, segmentation and quality control.
* Review existing guidelines and insure all department and standard practices and policies are met.
* Perform other duties as required.
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, & ABILITIES
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in real estate/title industry.
* Knowledge of real estate data with an emphasis on public records.
* Familiarity with Title Plant Maintenance workflows.
* Knowledge of legal descriptions and county specific property types.
* Working knowledge of Title Plant Maintenance applications and proficient in entering data into internal applications.
* Knowledge of balancing and correction procedures.
* Working knowledge of procedures used to segregate and distribute output.
* Strong analytical skills, with experience in quality assurance.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Advanced computer skills required, with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
* Ability to work collaboratively with others.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize successfully to meet deadlines.
* Ability to skillfully self-manage projects and work independently.
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert/Lead technical role. Expert knowledge of public record information, title plant maintenance processes, data analysis, data remediation and documentation processes. Oversees work in the absence of the supervisor. Monitors work flow and conducts quality checks throughout the work process to ensure accuracy. Makes recommendations for process improvements. Coaches and mentors junior technical staff. Works with minimal to no supervision on the most complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgement. Typically requires a minimum of seven (7) years of demonstrated title plant related work experience, with at least five (5) years as a Title Plant Associate III.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer