Tool Crib Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTOOL CRIB ATTENDANT
TOOL CRIB ATTENDANT
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
Provide for the receipt and return of tools and tooling. Ensure accurate and current records of all tools and tooling issued from the window. Provide information on tools and tooling on a routine and as needed basis. Ensure that all tools are stored accurately and are secure and efficient.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Issue tools, tooling and equipment to authorized personnel and insure proper transactions and (paperwork) are accomplished to maintain accurate records of tools and equipment issued.
* Locate lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
* Check received tools and tooling to insure they are in good working order and the same as issued.
* Insure that tools and tooling are stored in their proper location, secure and in an orderly manner.
* Prepare and maintain inventory of tools and equipment.
* Receive, unpack and store incoming tools and equipment and requisition stock to replenish inventory.
* Mark tools as necessary for identification with tags, stamps or engraving tool.
* Ensures all tooling is safe and within calibration requirements prior to issue.
* Other duties as directed by their supervisor.
* Ensure that working area and equipment are safe.
* Responsible for the company uniform program (new orders, repairs and replacements), maintain uniform program..
* Pre-stage job package tooling by kits for production support.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* One (1) year of tool room experience
* Must have a working knowledge of tools and their issue and repair.
* Must be able to demonstrate mechanically ability.
* Individual should be a self starter requiring minimum supervision.
* Read, write and understand the English Language.
* One (1) year of aviation tool room experience.
* One (1) year Production Tool Crib experience.