Tool Storage Sales Rep 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Location: Billings, MT / Bozeman, MT / Rapid City, SD / Fargo, ND / Sioux City, IA / Omaha, NE - Northwest Region
Sell tool storage product to end-users. Work with franchisees and mobile company stores to increase tool storage product sales. Display various new and popular tool storage units and get assistance from franchisees to close sales. Visit customers on assigned routes to help reach maximum sales potential.
* Sell tool storage product to end-users.
* Visit customers on routes, showing tool storage product and working with franchisees and mobile company stores to close sales. Write and sign quotes with end-users.
* Operate tool storage van, showing product to customers
* Order and merchandise tool storage product on van, which is similar in size and style to that of a franchisee.
* Operate tool storage van, selling tool storage with franchisees and mobile company store managers in order to attain sales, margin and profit targets.
* Work with franchisees and store managers in increasing revenue by leveraging Blue-Point and RWD expansion, improving consumable sales.
* Maintain accountability for corporate assets in the form of tool storage product.
* Operate van in compliance with the Snap-on program.
* Operate van according to safety guidelines.
* Interact with franchisees, company stores, and FPT members to ensure coordination of programs and policies, and to share best practices.
* Work with FPT members and franchisees to help region meet sales goals.
* Attend sales meetings as required to keep current on tool storage products and promotions.
* High school diploma.
Bachelor's degree a plus.
Sales or sales management experience and retail experience a plus.
Experience in business and related positions.
Valid driver's license. Ability to drive 16'x20' vehicle 70-85% of the time.
Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently (below shoulder height), and more than 50 pounds occasionally (using forklift or other lifting device).
Successful completion of Snap-on training programs.
The following individual characteristics and competencies are particularly important:
High energy level and highly motivated
Results driven - set and achieve goals
Strong communication skills-interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, verbal/written, listening
Persuasive and influential
Strong core values
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran