Total Rewards Strategy and Optimization Consultant (New York, Chicago or Newport Beach)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A TOTAL REWARDS STRATEGY AND OPTIMIZATION CONSULTANT
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Strategic Advisory business group within Aon Hewitt in Chicago, New York or Newport Beach. As a Total Rewards Strategy and Optimization Consultant, you will report directly to a Partner and will work with professionals across the practice.
YOUR IMPACT AS A TOTAL REWARDS STRATEGY AND OPTIMIZATION CONSULTANT
The Total Rewards Strategy and Optimization Consultant works closely with Senior Total Rewards Consultants across a portfolio of projects in collaboration with internal and external clients. The Consultant has significant project management responsibilities and will coordinate project related activities with a cross-practice Aon team and cross-functional client team to support the development and execution of total rewards strategies and total rewards optimization studies. This mid-level role will work with senior and junior resources and may manage entry level consultants.
Total Rewards Strategy and Optimization projects require a unique mix of big picture thinking and data-driven mindset, and project management skills
Aon Hewitt s point of view of Total Rewards is holistic and comprehensive in its definition (compensation, benefits, work environment, learning and career development), our consulting approach (clearly defined data-driven process), and our collaborative spirit (cross-disciplinary team delivery to clients). We expect the candidate to have a similar vision and be able to bring the strategic perspective to our clients and our sales/marketing/innovation efforts
We seek a candidate with good total rewards acumen, experience and project management expertise in to support total rewards-related projects.
Individuals in this role will:
* Lead project management activities
* Work across teams to serve as the technical expert on total rewards strategy and optimization, starting off in a support role
* Lead analytics related to total rewards optimization studies
* Support the team in the development of delivery tools and resources, thought leadership, and client offerings through your personal experience and perspective
* Business Development: Has a supporting role in identifying and pursuing opportunities. Leads in the sales and RFP development process. Supports senior consultants for staffing pursuits, preparing for sales meetings and proposal writing
* Total Rewards Strategy and Optimization: using data analytics to support these studies; on-the-job learning to build confidence in Aon Hewitt solutions through articulated and demonstrated subject matter expert
* Project Management: leads a team to manage activities and the tasks to complete them, including: milestone tracking, status reporting, resource accountability, and basic project financials.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5+ years of relevant professional experience; previous consulting experience preferred
* Strong statistical, SPSS, sensitivity analysis skills preferred
* Must have broad exposure across industries with progressive responsibilities on projects and client engagements
* Must exhibit a "developing" proficiency level with regards to consulting on HR Effectiveness, Engagement, Talent Management, Benefits and Compensation
* Experience with large-scale, global assignments is preferred.
* Bachelor s degree required. MBA or Masters or similar degree is desirable.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420396
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, NY, New York