Town Car Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Driver role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds guests' expectations. The Driver works to create "guests for life", by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
* Drive town car vehicle to and from designated destinations in a safe and timely manner.
* Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speed in difficult situations, such as inclement weather and heavy traffic.
* Greet guests and provide on boarding assistance.
* Ensure cleanliness of town car vehicle; including interior and exterior.
* Inspect vehicle daily and report any damage or safety concerns immediately to management.
* Maintain accurate log of vehicle maintenance.
* Report any safety concern immediately to management.
* Maintain accurate log of services rendered.
* Create memorable experience during transportation service.
* Maintain 4-Star/4-Diamond standards of guest service.
* Accept other special duties as requested by management.
* Assist in keeping front entrance clean and tidy.
* Understand all emergency procedures.
* Understand all amenities and services offered at the Hotel and local area.
* Understand all Moments of Service scenarios.
* Customer Service Oriented
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Outgoing, friendly personality
* Valid Class D License required
* Flexible schedule; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
* Ability to bend in order to lift heavy items
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: