JOB POSITION: TRACKWISE CONSULTANT
WORK LOCATION: FORT WORTH, TX
MODE OF HIRE: ANY
* TrackWise 8.x +, Crystal Reports 28, SQL Server/Oracle, Sparta certification is a plus
* Experience in at least one upgrade of TrackWise from version 7.x/8.x to 8.7.x
* Total 1+ years of experience, 5+ years on TrackWise
* Knowledge of general SDLC processes
* Experience in Healthcare/Pharma domain, good understanding of Pharma processes
* Knowledge on Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), GXP, GAMP5 and other regulatory requirements
* Good knowledge on System Validation and Testing methodologies, processes, and tools for testing of functionality, including IQ, OQ, and PQ, as well as unit, integration testing
* Ability to understand existing business processes and requirements to ensure proper implementation and validation of systems
* Good Analytical & Business Analysis Skills
TrackWise Upgrade, Crystal Reports, Application Integration, Application Performance Optimization, Oracle/SQLServer, SQL, Validation(IQ/OQ/PQ)
* Plan and execute TrackWise upgrades & participate in validation & user acceptance testing.
* TrackWise(R) Installation and Server Side setup
* Assist in the writing/updating specifications, determine optimum solutions, communicate with senior project stakeholders, configure and support the application
* Fix issues encountered when interfacing TrackWise to external systems
* Resolve Configuration and Testing issues during upgrade.
* Provide TrackWise implementation consultation and conduct Functional and Technical trainings.
* Work with functional team and business analysts to understand requirements and create/update technical design documents/specifications
* System Administration, Configuration changes
* Compile and maintain User Data, Selection Values, Business Logic data etc.
* Coordinate between onsite & offshore team
* Application Tuning/Performance Optimization