TrackWise Developer 8/9/2016
Fort Worth, TX
VENTURES UNLIMITED, INC. (VUI) is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview process.
JOB TITLE : TRACKWISE DEVELOPER
LOCATION : FORT WORTH, TX
* Plan and execute TrackWise upgrades & participate in validation & user acceptance testing.
* TrackWise(R) Installation and Server Side setup
* Assist in the writing/updating specifications, determine optimum solutions, communicate with senior project stakeholders, configure and support the application
* Fix issues encountered when interfacing TrackWise to external systems
* Resolve Configuration and Testing issues during upgrade.
* Provide TrackWise implementation consultation and conduct Functional and Technical trainings.
* Work with functional team and business analysts to understand requirements and create/update technical design documents/specifications
* System Administration, Configuration changes
* Compile and maintain User Data, Selection Values, Business Logic data etc.
* Coordinate between onsite & offshore team
* Application Tuning/Performance Optimization
* TrackWise 8.x +, Crystal Reports2008, SQL Server/Oracle, Sparta certification is a plus.
* Experience in at least one upgrade of TrackWise from version 7.x/8.x to 8.7.x
* Total 10+ years of experience, 5+ years on TrackWise
* Knowledge of general SDLC processes
* Experience in Healthcare/Pharma domain, good understanding of Pharma processes
* Knowledge on Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), GXP, GAMP5 and other regulatory requirements
* Good knowledge on System Validation and Testing methodologies, processes, and tools for testing of functionality, including IQ, OQ, and PQ, as well as unit, integration testing
* Ability to understand existing business processes and requirements to ensure proper implementation and validation of systems
* Good Analytical & Business Analysis Skills
TrackWise Upgrade, Crystal Reports, Application Integration, Application Performance Optimization, Oracle/SQLServer, SQL, Validation(IQ/OQ/PQ)