Trade Capture Development Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe chosen candidate will lead the development effort for the Commodities business stream of projects for the Trade Capture function
* Design and implement Trade Capture commodities related projects
* Translate business requirements into functional specs that will be used to build & enhance the trade capture platform.
* Provide point of contact for project updates and problem escalation for the Commodities business
* Analysis business requirements & manage projects deliverable and timelines as required
* 10+ years of proven track record developing transaction processing system in Java and/or C++
* Working knowledge of Futures and Commodities, related to trade booking and post trade activities.
* Experience working with traders, Middle Office & Operations teams to capture businesses needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Experience with relational database and SQL
* Experience with KDB a plus