This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
Make your living making a difference
CLP, a TrueBlue believes in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are in the opportunity business. We are guided by our values: Be true, be passionate, be responsible, be creative and be respectful.
As a CLP employee you can:
*Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
*Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
*Be recognized for your contributions.
*Grow and develop personally and professionally.
The Trade Recruiter is responsible for filling the needs of CLP's diverse client base by recruiting and maintaining a highly qualified field employee workforce, identifying job placement opportunities and properly assigning the workforce.
What you will do:
* Responsible for implementing cost effective recruitment functions including locating and visiting outside centers of recruitment, processing field employee and customer referrals, and weekly contact with inactive field employees.
* Maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
* Make contact with potential qualified candidates for specific job openings.
* Execute local recruitment programs and provide information about the Company and its opportunities.
* Write and place job advertising in various media.
* Coordinate participation in, set up display, and work at job fairs.
* Maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
* Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
* Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to find and recruit candidates.
* Assist with the identification of job placement opportunities as dictated by business and market conditions, to include direct telephone contact with existing and prospective CLP customers.
* Complete all phases of the Field Employee Hiring Process
* Process customer orders by assigning field employees to customer sites. Assist with conducting assignment follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction is being met, safety guidelines are being followed, and worker satisfaction. Conduct all required Quality Assurance Process steps during customer site visits.
* Under the discretion of the Market Manager process weekly field employee payroll in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
* Handle phone traffic, schedule appointments, greet applicants, administer pre-employment assessments and coordinate application paperwork; administer post-offer drug screens and conduct applicant background checks; conduct safety and new hire orientation for all field employee new hires; setup and maintain compliance of all field employee personnel files; order and maintain branch office supplies.
What you bring to the table:
* 2 years experience in customer service, recruiting and/or sales.
* Construction and/or energy industry knowledge and/or experience preferred.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
* Highest commitment to customer service, development and satisfaction.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated, goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs and intranet usage.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
* Associate s Degree in related field; Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Valid Driver's License and a car that can be used for work.
What you will get:
TrueBlue employs 4500 professionals and provides a competitive compensation and benefits Package including: Comprehensive Health Insurance; Paid Time Off (PTO); Company-matching 401(k); Employee Stock Purchase Program; Tuition Reimbursement; College Savings Fund.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed customer expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer - named by Forbes (2013) as one of the country s Most Trustworthy Companies .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.