Trade Risk Analyst
TRADE RISK ANALYST
Up to $115,000 + 15k bonus potential
Great opportunity for dynamic, motivated candidates to join the Enterprise Risk Management team of this international, full-service investment bank in mid-town Manhattan.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Perform the daily riskreporting of the US Equity
* Continue to enhance and improve the firm's suite of market riskreports with the aim of producing the most succinct and accurate assessment of market risk for management;
* Monitor firm risk limits and report any breaches to management;
* Develop and implement counterparty risk measurement and management policies, procedures and reporting;
* Maintain a database of the firm's counterparties including the counterparty credit quality assessment and related credit limits;
* Develop and implement quality control and efficiency measures in data sources and processes.
FOR CONSIDERATION, QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* A Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Math or Engineering.
* 4-6years risk management experience in a trading environment. (not quantitative analysis or tradingexperience, but traderisk management experience)
* Fixed income product knowledge a plus.
* Experience with VaR, advanced financial and statistical modeling.
* Knowledge of VBA a plus.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.