This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TRAFFIC COORDINATOR
Requisition ID: 29734BR
Location: Bethpage, New York
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
Manages all marketing, creative studio, and vendor production schedules. Tracks and routes all materials to meet varying deadlines on concurrent running projects. Create or Assist in the execution of multiple projects, plans and schedules. Coordinate and effectively communicate production timelines with all creative team members and marketing managers. Collaborate with Plan manager and marketing manager to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively resolved. Delegate tasks as necessary to ensure team members are workings on the most important projects at all times to meet expected schedules. Drive the trafficking of all Direct Mail and Email projects. Record all proofs received and sent thru Workfront project management system. Coordinate any deliveries between on-site and off site creative teams.
* Associates Degree or higher in design, communications or related field preferred or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience required as a traffic production coordinator or related industry experience
* Very solid understanding of creative development process for Direct Mail and Email campaigns
* Experience with project or content management software
* Proficient with Microsoft office suite and Adobe creative suite
* Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
* Proven strength in problem solving
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.