This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Traffic Coordinator is responsible for checking all drivers into the facility and assigning dock doors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintains positive and encouraging working relations with all drivers
* Provides constant communication of service issues to appropriate personnel and departments
* Responsible for dock organization
* Monitoring LTL shipments for accuracy
* Verify all loads being shipped out
* Communicates through various media with plant personnel and other office staff, essential information to ensure operations are meeting requirements
* Assigns work as needed to forklift operators
* Resolves problems and communicates changes and issues to appropriate personnel
* Provides various administrative duties as needed
Job Related & Physical Requirements:
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Minimum Experience, Education, and Training Required:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft applications
* Strong people skills
Family owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development