Trailer Technician (Req #16-306)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FONTANA: TRAILER TECHNICIAN
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership is a growing company with over 1,150 employees in 25 locations in the West. We are seeking a Trailer Technician for our Fontana, CA Trailers location.
We offer in-house advanced-training opportunities and seek people who demonstrate the ability to learn and apply new knowledge. At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all equipment.
* Complete all repair orders in a timely manner ensuring all labor and parts are charged to the appropriate unit.
* Effectively and efficiently perform preventative maintenance inspections. Ensure the timely and effective repair of any problems identified during preventative maintenance inspections.
* Ensure safety and EPA policies are complied with to meet local, state, and federal standards.
* Accountable for all direct and indirect labor hours on a daily and weekly basis.
* At least 1 year of experience diagnosing and repairing trailers; 2+ years' preferred
* Clear speaking and strong comprehension skills; ability to write explanations of work completed clearly in English
* Basic computer skills to input vehicle information and diagnose equipment
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
* CDL A or B
* Welding skills
LOCATION: 16025 Slover Ave, Fontana, CA 92337
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..