- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Management Trainee program is an entry-level rotational training program designed to provide high potential recent graduates with exposure to multiple areas of our business, with the goal of developing future CEMEX leaders.
Below is a sample career path for management trainee candidates. Each step is dependent upon the abilities of the individual and the business need for each position.
* Customer Service Representative 6 to 12 months
* Field Service Rep or Plant Manager 6 to 18 months OR E-sales 12 to 24 months
* Territory Manager, Area Manager, CS Manager or QC Representative 18 to 36 months
* Rotate from Sales, QC, Operations to one of the other disciplines 18 to 36 months
Upon successful completion of the program, participants should have the knowledge and experience to be placed in a senior leadership role within 5 to 10 years. Such positions may include District Manager, Production Manager, or Sales Manager.
Bachelors Degree in one of the following fields:
* Business Administration
* Construction Management
Demonstrated leadership abilities and initiative
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
Must be willing to relocate domestically