This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Education & Experience:
BS Degree and minimum 8 years' of experience or equivalent blend of degree-level education and experience.
* Minimum 2+ years training, teaching or instructional experience; OR,
* Minimum 2+ years in a tier 2 technical support role focused on end users utilizing web or client server based software products.
* Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
* Provide instructional support and training for CBP personnel on a variety of systems.
* Assist in the development, planning and organization of instructor-led training and reference materials as well as standard operating procedure (SOP) manuals, both in the written and electronic format, such as the use of recording software to present training materials.
* Support and assist other team members with training material creation, preparation, objectives and classroom delivery preparations.
* Provide instruction, training and assistance both in person and over the phone. Training sessions may be conducted in groups or in a one on one situation and local travel as well as occasional out of town travel will be expected.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Experience with conducting virtual training sessions and/or building virtual curriculum.
* Must be a team player and have the ability to work effectively with others in both coordinating training assignments and conducting training.
* Possess the ability to teach to all levels and learning styles.
* Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication skills.
* Good customer service skills
* Adaptive to changing work environments and schedules.
* Ability to learn new technology, applications and software tools
* Organized, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
* Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc); SharePoint experience a plus
* Previous experience with utilizing screen recording software such as Camtasia or Captivate
* Familiar with virtual training/presentation platforms such as Go to Meeting, Adobe Connect or Lync
* Previous experience with case management systems (i.e. FOIA Xpress, eCase, etc) a plus
* Previous experience with mobile devices, such as Windows to Go Sticks a plus
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50702915.jpg /