This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Laureate Education, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Global Products & Services Division of Laureate is seeking a Training Specialist for the Enrollment Training & Development Department. The Trainer will report directly to the Training Manager and have a dotted line to the Enrollment Site Director. This position may have the opportunity to travel to all key sites for training purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* In partnership with Training Manager and Site Director, determine training needs and solutions by meeting with product teams and other key stakeholders; listen to Enrollment Advisor phone interactions with student prospects; conferring with Enrollment Managers; performing needs analyses
* Build and deliver short/long-term training plans that are designed to meet Enrollment goals, including new student growth and increasing conversion rates
* Develop and deliver blended learning programs to new hires and existing Enrollment Advisors in coordination with subject matter experts, department leaders, and other Training & Development specialists surrounding the topics of Company, Institution, Product and Technical Knowledge as well as Selling skills and Soft skills
* Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure learning maximum effectiveness of training programs
* Utilize Kirkpatrick s 4 levels of knowledge measurement to assess and measure knowledge transfer. Review and coach employees on best practices. Providing feedback to managers
* As required, attend enrollment site leadership meetings to receive and provide needed updates and information, ensuring that all confidences are kept regarding information shared
* Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain useful information and integrates information into training program
* Utilize learning management system to schedule classes and maintain training records
* Contact and schedule internal and external vendors for specialized training
* Support training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs
* Ensure timely project completions through the utilization of project management skills
* Update personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; increasing product/technical knowledge, increasing selling skills, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Handle all logistical arrangements, room set up, managing rosters, instructor scheduling, reporting on completion and sending reminders to participants
* Work closely with the site Quality Assurance Specialist to ensure consistency in process and practice among Enrollment Advisors
* Leadership/ability to take initiative with regard to work and challenges
* Presentation/Command Skills
* Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles
* Problem-solving Skills
* Ability to work in a fast and changing environment
* Organizational, communication skills and project management skills
* Ability to work independently as well as with others
* Knowledge of a Learning Management System (Preferred)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s Degree required
* Minimum 2-3 years sales experience required
* Training experience minimum 1 year required
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Captivate, etc ) and some internet applications
* Willing and able to travel to different site locations (15%)
Laureate Education, Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers. EOE.