This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Responsible for training delivery at enterprise sites and at remote vendor locations. Serves as work leader and mentor to more junior staff and contributes to the development of learning solutions for Service Training delivery.
* Serve as 'work leader'; mentor and coach to new/more junior staff. May participate in on-boarding, competency identification, execution of development plans, talent management, etc.
* Collaborate with other Service Training & Development areas for input into learning solution program design and implementation through the most appropriate training method.
* Responsible for training delivery at Horizon sites, remote vendor locations, and for cross-training new/existing training staff.
* Assist Service Training & Development Supervisor in partnering with stakeholders to develop and deliver learning solutions in support of new products, new/upgraded systems and business initiatives.
* Partner with Coaching, Quality and Operations during and after training period to ensure optimal learning experience, smooth post-training transition, on-going monitoring.
* Assist Supervisor with the modification of training resources/schedules in response to staffing issues and/or business needs.
* Represents Service Training & Development at cross-functional meetings and work group sessions.
* Escalate system and operations issues reported to training or identified through analysis and assist with problem resolution.
* May be responsible for creation of course materials including, but not limited to; lesson plans, exercises, assessments, etc.
* May be involved in new employee on-boarding (nesting) process.
* Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
* Current industry trends, learning solution Best Practices, technology based training administration systems helpful, healthcare industry knowledge, claims processing experience helpful, Microsoft Office.
* Bachelor's Degree Required.
* 5+ years of related work experience.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
* American Society of Training & Development (ASTD) Certificate helpful.
Travel (If Applicable):
* Travel (domestically and/or internationally) may be required up to 30% annually.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
--Horizon NJ Health